MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Newark, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Working independently types and/or reproduces various documents, correspondence, reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets as requested. Proofreads all work for accuracy and neatness
- Coordinates special projects, assignments and tasks as directed by the client/supervisor
- Professionally answers telephone calls, makes referrals to the appropriate department or person, takes messages as needed and directs all incoming calls
- Other Clerk duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- One year experience as an Administrative Assistant or Clerk preferred
- Intermediate computer skills using various software applications including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.