Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for an individual who is licensed under the laws of the state as a Registered Nurse / RN. The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of quality patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
- Prefer minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
- Current BLS.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.