- Each shift or visit reflects the provision of skilled nursing care rendered in accordance with physicians' orders.
- Changes in patient condition are identified and documented with resolution on the appropriate clinical form. Director/Supervisor notification if applicable.
- Physician notification to obtain necessary orders for intervention(s) per state regulations
- Performs specific treatments and medication administration in accordance with physician orders
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures.
- Documentation reflects patient collaboration and participation in their plan of care.
- Skilled observations and significant changes in patient status are communicated to the Director of Clinical Services and.or Clinical Supervisor/Case Manager.
- Request for modification of orders and additional orders are made based on the patient''s clinical status and skilled nursing judgment.
- All physician collaboration/coordination of care is documented in the medical record and communicated as needed.
- Attends case conferences, team meetings and education in-services as required.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical/Vocational or Registered Nurse in the state in which the LPN/LVN or RN will practice.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- One year prior professional nursing experience, home care experience preferred.
- Current CPR.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Successful completion of Maxim Healthcare background screening and hiring process.
- Successful completion of pre-employment testing.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP