Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
· Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
· Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
· Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
· Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
· Other duties as assigned
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs