- Each shift or visit reflects the provision of skilled nursing care rendered in accordance with physicians' orders.
- Changes in patient condition are identified and documented with resolution on the appropriate clinical form. Director/Supervisor notification if applicable.
- Physician notification to obtain necessary orders for intervention(s) per state regulations
- Performs specific treatments and medication administration in accordance with physician orders
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures.
- Documentation reflects patient collaboration and participation in their plan of care.
- Skilled observations and significant changes in patient status are communicated to the Director of Clinical Services and.or Clinical Supervisor/Case Manager.
- Request for modification of orders and additional orders are made based on the patient''s clinical status and skilled nursing judgment.
- All physician collaboration/coordination of care is documented in the medical record and communicated as needed.
- Attends case conferences, team meetings and education in-services as required.
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program.
- Currently licensed as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in the state in which the LPN/LVN will practice.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- One year prior professional nursing experience, home care experience preferred.
- Current CPR.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Successful completion of Maxim Healthcare Staffing background screening and hiring process.
- Successful completion of pre-employment testing.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.