Homecare Nurse- Adult
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Perrysville, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare is looking for an LPN/LVN or RN for an adult patient in Perrysville, OH in a 1-on-1 homecare setting. 30 hours a week (10 or 12 hour shifts), can combine with another patient to create a full time schedule.
- 1 on 1 Private Duty Nursing in a Home Setting.
- Flexible Schedules (Create your Own).
- Full Shifts (8,10,12 Hours)
- Pediatric, trach and vent training offered.
- Full time, part time and PRN schedules available.
- Work in Close Proximity to your home.
- Care for chronically ill patients.
- Patients range from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Competitive Pay.
- Benefits Offeredto Full and Part Time Employees.
- 401k, Medical,Dental etc.
- PTO Eligibilityfor Full Time Employees
- Clinical andOperational on-call to support in home field nurses.
- Current Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Nurse (RN/LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.