Home Health Private Duty Nursing - Frisco, Mckinney, and Plano
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim HealthcareServices in Dallas, TX is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) toassume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursingprocess and the delivery of patient care. The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will consistently perform accordingto nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assistingothers in the management of patient care.
We are currently looking for tofill multiple cases including: Mornings,Afternoons, Overnights, and Weekends. If this is a position that you arecurrently looking for feel free to contact Chris Armey directly at (214) 370 - 3385.
• Weekly pay
• Flexible working schedule
•Benefits: Medical, Dental,Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k)
• Generous referral bonuses.
• G-tube, Ventilator, TrachRefresher Training from experienced Registered Nurses
• Free CEU’s
• 24/7 on-call support
• Clinical development.
• Customer-Service Oriented andFriendly Support from In-Office Staff
• Paid Trainings and Orientation
Responsibilities of theLicensed Vocational Nurse:
• Provides direct patient care as defined in State's NursePractice Act.
• Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
• Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent withthe plan of care.
• Assesses and provides patient and family/caregivereducation and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
• Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progressnotes.
Licensed Vocational Nurse Qualifications
• Current and Active CA Vocational Nurse License.
• 1 year of experience is PLUS.
• Pediatric experience is PLUS.
• New Grads Accepted!
• Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
• Current State license, CPR certification and validdriver's license (local travel required).
MaximHealthcare Services Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords:Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Homecare, Homecare, Home Health, Private Duty Nursing, PDN, Homehealth, Nurses, Bedside Nursing, Bed Side Nursing,Skilled Nursing, Full Time, Part Time, Pediatric, Pediatrics, Baby, Babies,Infant, Infants, Adult, Adults, Registered Nurse, RN, Enteral Feeds,Tracheostomy, Trach, Ventilator, Vents, Trach, Trachs, G Tube, G-Tube, PatientCare, Palliative, New Grad Nurse, Training Provided
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.