Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. Nursing will take place in a 1-on-1 in-home setting located in the East Bay area. The RN/LVN will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
We are seeking RN's and LVN's who are interested in pediatric and geriatric care as we have great assignments available in the San Francisco area. Shifts will be 8 hours long and both full-time and part-time positions are available. This is a great opportunity to develop close relationships with patients and families, while gaining hands-on experience with a variety of acuity levels.
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities please contact Maggie at (510)982-3773.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other nursing duties as assigned.
- Current California RN or LVN license
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.