Home Health Nurse RN/LVN
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Emeryville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate andclinically strong nurses in the San Francisco area to provide 1-on-1 care in thehome setting. Both full and part time positions are available. We aim to alignnurses with rewarding assignments that support their career goals, enhanceskill sets and offer flexible work-life balance. We are seeking nurses who areinterested in pediatric and adult care as we have great assignmentsavailable. Shifts will be 8 to 12 hours long and build various skills includingvents, trachs, and g-tubes. This is a great opportunity to develop closerelationships with patients and families, while gaining hands-on experiencewith a variety of acuity levels.
· Part-time and Full-time opportunities
· Flexible Scheduling
· Medical, Vision, Prescription, Dental Insurance (Full time)
· PTO/Sick Time
· Competitive Pay
· Weekly Pay
· Large nursing roster to avoid long shifts and burnout
· Healthy nurse-to-patient ratio
· Easy relocation if needed – we are a nationwide company andcan assist with placing you with another office if you need to move
· Great relationships between nurses and supervisors
* Benefit eligibility isdependent on employment status.
· Completesan initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs whenapplicable. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current andprevious illness(s).
· Regularlyre-evaluates patient nursing needs.
· Initiatesthe plan of care when directed and makes necessary revisions as patient statuschanges.
· Useshealth assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
· Establishesgoals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventative,and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in theplanning of the daily nursing process.
· Initiatesappropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administersmedications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
· Provideshealthcare instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and planof care.
· Adheresto Maxim policy and procedure.
· Attendscase conference, team meetings, and education in-services as required.
· Graduateof an accredited school of nursing.
· Currentlylicensed as a RN/LVN in the state in which the RN/LVN will practice.
· Complieswith accepted professional standards and practices.
· Oneyear prior professional nursing experience, home care experience preferred.
· CurrentPPD or Chest X-Ray.
· Successfulcompletion of the Maxim Staffing Solutions background screening and hiringprocess.
· Successfulcompletion of all pre-employment testing.
· Oneyear of experience preferred but not required.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.