Full Time Opportunity! RN/LPN Needed!
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to care for a medium-acuity, pediatric female. Mom is needing day time support during the week while she is working. Every week day is available at the moment.
Immediate Weekday Coverage Needed!
- Located in Tucson, 85711
- G-tube and trach
- Day Shifts Available (8A-4P)
- Monday through Friday available
Maxim Home Health Perks
- Pick Your Schedule
- Work Per Diem to Full-time
- In-Lab & In-Home Training/ Refreshers
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Work within the scope of practice to assess, implement, and deliver patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment in meeting patient care needs to establish rapport with the family.
- Assess new or existing signs and symptoms to monitor changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/ or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Performs interventions according to the physicians order, Maxim policy, and patient care outcome standard.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) duties as assigned in Plan of Care.
- Active Nursing License (RN/ LVN/ LPN)
- Current BLS (Healthcare Provider- in person only)
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Article 9 Certificate
- TB test or chest x-ray
We are able to provide train-ups necessary to work with this prospective client if you have an interest. We are one text or phone call away to answer any questions you may have regarding Homecare Services. If you don't have any of the qualifications above, we can provide information necessary to obtain these listed requirements. We will also cover the application cost of the Fingerprint Clearance card.
Click Here To See Our Company Reviews!
Please call/text (520)790-8200 to speak with a Home Health recruiter about this case; or to discover other families you may be eligible to assist through Maxim Healthcare.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.