Dental Assistant, Denver CO, Great pay!
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Prepares patient, sterilizes and disinfects instruments, sets up instrument trays, prepares materials, and assists dentist during dental procedures.
- Takes and records medical and dental histories.
- Exposes dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Makes preliminary impressions for study casts and registrations for mounting study casts.
- Assists dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies.
- Instructs patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Records treatment information in patient records.
- Schedules appointments, prepare bills, and receives payment for dental services, completes insurance forms, and maintains clerical records, manually or using the computer.
- Other Dental Assistants duties as assigned
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Dental Assistant License/Certificate within state of practice
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the Dental Assistant with a score of 80% or greater.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray per Company Policy or Dental Assistants contract
- Current BLS card per Company Policy
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Must meet all of Company’s pre-employment screening requirements
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.