Maxim Healthcare islooking to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (or nurse aide, orderlies,patient care technician, home health aide) to provide assistance to patientswith daily living tasks in a Private Duty Nursing (PDN) setting, under thesupervision of a registered nurse.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- One on One direct patient care.
- Day and Night shift positions available.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.