Behavioral Technician - Full Time and Part Time Opportunities!
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Novato, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Part-time & Full-time opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health/ Dental/ Vision (Full time)
- Competitive Pay (Starting $20-25/hr)
- 40+ hours of paid training prior to working with clients
- Weekly Pay
- PTO/Sick Time
Behavioral Techs work with children and adults with developmental delays and/or challenging behaviors. They implement the behavioral care plan designed and maintained by a BCBA and gather quantifiable behavioral data necessary for the Clinical Supervisor to improve the efficacy of the care plan. The Behavioral Tech assists family members in maintaining the client at home. This includes relieving the family members from basic self-help needs and other activities of daily living, including interaction, socialization, and continuation of daily routines which family members would ordinarily perform. Some additional activities of daily living may include; safety supervision, ambulation assistance, meal prep, feeding, toileting, bathing, and dressing.
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Provides behavior support services
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with individuals with disabilities, including individuals with severe or challenging behaviors
- Current CPR/ First Aid certification
- Updated TB test
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Apply NOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling our office at 510-542-5775, ask for Daniel
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.