Behavior Technician- Training Provided- AM Shifts
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Tacoma, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Behavior Technician. The Behavior Technician worksto facilitate educational and behavioral services with children and adults withspecial needs. The Behavior Technician collaborates with school professionalsand other behavioral specialists to achieve learning and behavioral goals andobjectives.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities:
- Follows the instructions of theBCBA/program supervisor/teacher
- Provides behaviorassistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Performs ABA related teachingstrategies
- Provides behavior supportservices
- Provides crisis intervention
- Review and Implement behaviorintervention plans
- Review and implement behavioralgoals found within IEPs
- Documents session per policiesand procedures
- Collects data accurately andefficiently
- Strictly adhere toconfidentiality requirements
- Assist students in thedevelopment of independent skills through self-care activities such astoileting, clothing routines and personal hygiene.
- Implement behavior managementtechniques in accordance with the directions given by the supervising teacher;including reinforcing appropriate behaviors in accordance with the teachersplan and supervising the student during these behavior management techniques
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School diploma orequivalent required
- Registered or Certified BTsrequire Board or State Certification/Licensure (as applicable per state and/orclient requirements)
- Two (2) years relevantexperience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (asapplicable per state and/or client requirement)
- Ability to effectivelyelicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, butnot limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communicationskills
- Computer proficiency required
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.