Adult Home Health RN / LVN (Overnights)
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP San Ramon, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Health Nurse LVN / RN
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate andclinically strong nurses in the Contra Costa County area to provide 1-on-1 care in the homesetting. Both full and part time positions are available. We seek to alignnurses with rewarding assignments that support their career goals, enhanceskill sets and offer flexible work-life balance. We are seeking nurses who areinterested in home health care as we have great assignmentsavailable.
Shifts will be overnight for 8 hours long and will build various skills with life sustaining equipment including vents, trachs, and g-tubes. This is a great opportunity to developclose relationships with patients and families, while gaining hands-on experiencewith a variety of acuity levels.
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family todetermine home care needs when applicable. Provides a complete physicalassessment and history of current and previous illness(s).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care when directed and makes necessaryrevisions as patient status changes.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporatestherapeutic, preventative, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes thepatient and the family in the planning of the daily nursing process.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitativenursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by thephysician.
- Provides healthcare instructions to the patient asappropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs when applicable.
- Adheres to Maxim policy and procedure.
- Attends case conference, team meetings, and educationin-services as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently licensed as a RN/LVN in the state in which the RN/LVNwill practice.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practices.
- One year prior professional nursing experience, home careexperience preferred.
- Current CPR.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Successful completion of the Maxim Staffing Solutionsbackground screening and hiring process.
- Successful completion of all pre-employment testing.
- One year of experience preferred but not required.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.