Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to care for an adult male. Wife needs the help from a skilled nurse to help manage his care while she gets the normal week to week errands and chores done. They are a very sweet couple, and just need the extra set of helping hands.
Please call/text (520)790-8200 to speak with a Home Health recruiter about this case; or to discover other families you may be eligible to assist through Maxim Healthcare.
- Located in Tucson, 85735
- G-tube, Trach, Vent Acuity
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Day shifts available: 8A-3P
Perks to Home Health with Maxim include
- Ability to acquire new skill sets
- Paid In-lab and In-home training/ refreshers
- 24/7 Clinical support
- Stable work environment
- Scheduling made easy with a user-friendly app
- Work within scope of practice to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgement in meeting patient care needs to establish rapport with patient and family.
- Assess new or existing signs and symptoms to monitor changes in patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/ or potential nursing diagnosis.
- Performs interventions according to the physicians order, Maxim policy, and patient care outcome standard.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Active Nursing License (RN/ LVN/ LPN)
- Current BLS (Healthcare Provider- in person)
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Article 9 Certificate
We are able to provide train-ups necessary to work with this prospective client if you have an interest. If you don't have any of the qualifications above, we can provide information necessary to obtain these listed requirements. We will also cover the application cost of the Fingerprint Clearance card.
Click Here To See Our Company Reviews!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUPFor more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.