30 hour/wk- Days- RN/LPN
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP Sahuarita, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for Skilled Nursing support to work days with this patient. You will be providing nursing support for the patient while their family is able to handle the day to day tasks while her child is getting the care and support he needs. Mom is really looking for someone who wants to interact with her son throughout the day with different activities. He enjoys legos, video games, and going on walks.
· Located in Sahuarita, AZ
· G-tube acuity
· 10 hour day (Thursday-Saturday)
· Flexible schedule and user-friendly app
· Extensive training program In-lab and In-home
· 24/7 Clinical support
· Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
· Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members
· Documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses
· Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs
· Other Registered/Licensed Practical/Licensed Vocational Nurse duties as assigned
· Active Nursing License (RN/LPN/LVN)
· Article 9 Certified
· Fingerprint Clearance Card
· Current BLS (Healthcare Provider-in person)
We will provide necessary training to work with this patient if you have an interest. We can also provide information needed to obtain these listed requirements if you are interested, but do not have all of the qualifications listed above.
Click Here To See Our Company Reviews!
For more information about this patient, or other opportunities available, please call or text us at (520) 790-8200.
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k) savings plan
· Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
· Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent upon employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP
For more than 30 years, we have been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Our commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.