Please review the job details below.
Radiant Solutions is looking for a Data Integrator to conduct methodology development, software requirement generation, tool testing, and the discovery, aggregation, and visualization of disparate data sources.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the analysts focusing on problem sets at the tactical and strategic levels.
- Apply a thorough understanding of data integration and visualization to support the ops and intelligence fusion process.
- Use data science techniques and methodologies to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations, identify trends and patterns detected in data experiments, highlighting their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
- Identify and expose data sets to clients and partners.
- Support technical requirements capture from across the enterprise sites.
- Identify solutions to support improved analysis across the site locations.
- Assist in data discovery, manipulation, and visualization.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance.
- 4 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline. 4 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
- Prior experience with and thorough understanding of the operations and intelligence processes to compile, collate, analyze, produce, and evaluate all-source intelligence.
- Prior experience with the various tools that support SOF analysis, data sources relevant to the needs of the analyst, and the tradecraft associated with SOF Intelligence analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.