Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at Kimberly-Clark Berkeley. We’re hiring to fill Machine Operator positions for this world-leading brand. Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries, and Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 to $14.50 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
- Back to School Drive & Toys for MAU Tots
- Annual associate recognition dinners
What We Are Looking For:
- Six months of machine operator experience
- Six months consistent work history in the past three years
- Ability to work 12 hours rotating shifts
- Compliance with PPE and GMP standards
- Ability to standing, lifting, twisting and bending
- Must be able to lift a 50 lbs.
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Assure all customer needs and expectations are met
- Perform to established measurement performance goals assigned through KPI’s
- Interact professionally and in a courteous manner with all truck drivers and other personnel
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Address all issues in a timely manner and to satisfaction
- Represent Vendor in a professional, reliable and integrity-based manner at all times
- Identify and improve upon opportunities to increase the efficiencies and productivity of operations
- Ensure that all production needs are planned for and met
- Report any non-conforming issues
- Respond to machine upsets in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure that all documentation is complete and accurate
- Prepare oncoming shifts for success
- Assist KC associates with basic Preventative Maintenance measures
- Perform other duties as assigned
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.