Technology & Regulatory Affairs Manager
Expand your professional portfolio as a Technology & Regulatory Affairs Manager with our client in Charleston, SC. As the Technology & Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will establish key components of a global emissions control assessment campaign, in partnership with company leaders and industry and environmental regulatory communities around the world. You will also develop and establish clear, consistent international environmental impact analyses for proven emissions control technologies. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering discipline required, preferably chemical or mechanical
- An advanced degree, preferably Ph.D., in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering field (preferred)
- 5+ years of related experience with the required Bachelor’s degree
- Or 3 years of related experience with an advanced degree is required
- Related experience includes energy or environmental regulatory and policy experience in chemical, petroleum/fuels, or automotive industries
- Exceptional leadership, strategy-development, and problem-solving skills with complex project management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in facilitation of cooperative, collaborative alliances among a diverse set of business partners required
- Prior experience participating and collaborating with trade associations and/or government regulatory bodies
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- A passion for environmental protection, and a desire to share that passion as we work together to advance our world’s progress toward cleaner air
- Establish key components of a global emissions control assessment campaign, in partnership with leaders within the company and industry and environmental regulatory communities around the world
- Develop and establish clear, consistent international environmental impact analyses for proven emissions control technologies
- Guide research and development projects designed to further assess and refine evolving emissions control solutions
- Serve as international spokesperson on issues related to the role of emissions control policies and act as a technical spokesperson and analyst
- Analyze regulatory publications related to the emissions control and energy industries
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce SolutionsMAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.