Talent Acquisition Manager - Robert Bosch
MAU Workforce Solutions Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Talent Acquisition Manager - Robert Bosch
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
Driven by a customer-centric focus and Lean Six Sigma methodologies this position will have an on-site presence, responsibility for supporting the reporting and recruiting, and service commitment on a daily basis for an outsourced internal and external exempt and non-exempt recruiting account.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer and MS Office skills required
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Bosch HR department and hiring managers while leading the placement process
- Follow up with hiring managers on requisition approvals and/or rejections
- Schedule and lead position qualification meetings to understand the hiring managers’ needs once vacancy requisitions are approved/received and prior to internal posting
- Facilitate post interview meetings with targeted selection interview teams
- Coordinate exempt offer, acceptance, and follow-up
- Oversee the internal and external exempt and non-exempt bidding
- Act as liaison between MAU recruiters and Bosch representatives for hiring activities for salaried exempt and non-exempt hiring
- Post all positions in TalentHub, the Bosch applicant tracking system, and job boards as necessary
- Review all applications in TalentHub
- Send out job bids and interview packets to hiring department
- Schedule all internal and external interviews for positions
- Send out offer packets – internal and external
- Send out rejection letters – internal and external
- Facilitate onboarding for all External New Hires
- Lead Associate Employment Specialist(s) in completion of the following activities
- Manage Onsite Contractors
- Manage Student Programs (Co-Ops and International Interns)
- Manage Apprenticeship Program recruitment efforts
- Manage internal and external hourly hiring in the facility
- Participate in weekly client staffing meetings
- Maintain various reporting spreadsheets for Bosch
- Participate in monthly MAU staffing meetings
- Other duties as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Talent Acquisition Manager job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.