Quality Validation Engineer II
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Ava Maria, FL, and expand your professional portfolio. As a Quality Validation Engineer II, you will be responsible for supporting the AMI Validation Manager with all Process & Software validation related support for the life cycle development and manufacturing of Class I, II and III medical devices. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great hours
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years’ of experience in Process & Software validation
- Medical Device Company (preferred)
- Knowledge of testing equipment, statistical methods, control plans
- Proficiency in the use of PC and programs, particularly Excel, Word (or equivalents if changed by the Company), SAP or similar inventory software and MiniTab
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP requirements
- Knowledge of Software validation
- Responsible for writing of protocols and conducting validations of special processes, including
- Software, cleaning and passivation, electropolishing, molding, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving validations of special processes performed at all Arthrex facilities
- Other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply