Jumpstart your career with MAU at our client in Cartersville, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the production processes and overall quality in the company and at suppliers. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Wellness Program
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Direct hire opportunity
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Systems or Engineering or similar fields (preferred)
- Automotive Industry experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- CATIA or similar experience
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Spanish and German (preferred)
- Implement quality planning
- Supplier coordination
- PPAP approval, conduct audits, issue reclamations, issue charge backs, etc.
- Examine laboratory and measurement reports and initiation of appropriate measures
- Implement and monitor countermeasures
- Read and interpret engineering drawing, standards, and specifications
- Create the required inspection documents for auditors
- Oversee customer and supplier visits
- Participate in and managing of quality and customer projects
- Implement internal audits
- Participation in FMEA, Control Plans, Process Flows, and other process documentation
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply