Process Engineering Analyst
MAU Workforce Solutions Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Process Engineering Analyst
Expand your professional portfolio as the Process Engineering Analyst at Enviva in Raleigh, NC. The Process Engineering Analyst will formulate, design and create interactive tools, trends and reports to measure and quantify process performance that will enable operations to make more data driven decisions and solve complex problems. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct Placement
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor of Science Engineering Degree, preferably BSME (mechanical engineering)
- Strong data analytical skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Project management skills and experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to learn other applications related to the job
- 40% travel (overnight stays, 1-2 days a week)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in 24/7 manufacturing environment
- 6 months of experience (new grad)
- Assess and identify gaps in measurement and reporting through all manufacturing process islands
- Define standards and protocols for requests around setting up tags in historical system
- Develop and deliver training on how to access and use features like live trending and historical reports
- Create and deploy standardized trends across multiple plants that can be used to easily compare performance
- Manage and organize the requests for creation of new user accounts for vantage point software
- Automate reoccurring daily and hourly reporting of process data that is currently done manually
- Setup and manage email notification system for key stakeholders when processes deviate outside of defined specification limits
- Pioneer and champion the use of SPC (Statistical process control) in the manufacturing processes
- Build widely accessible and standardized "dashboard" reports that communicate the current real time "winning or losing" status of any plant or region, day or night
- Actively participate in the troubleshooting of the most challenging problems by providing tools that easily quantify all available data and quickly lead to a solution
- Collaborate with process engineers, controls engineers, IT department and operations staff to advance the use of any and all data to drive advanced problem solving efforts and add value to the business
Please submit resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Since 2004, Enviva has been developing a cleaner energy alternative to fossil fuels. Now, Enviva is the largest producer of wood pellets in the world. With seven operating plants in the southeastern United States, Enviva produces over 3 million metric tons of wood pellets annually that are used in power plants in the United Kingdom and Europe that once were fueled by coal. By switching to Enviva’s wood pellets, these power plants have reduced their lifetime carbon footprint by about 80 percent.
Enviva makes their wood pellets through sustainable practices that protects Southern forests and by employing over around 700 people in the rural South. Enviva’s goal is to help lower emissions, sustain healthy forests and strong communities.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.