Payroll Administrative Clerk
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The focus of the Payroll Clerk is to provide payroll and administrative support for approximately 6 fulltime MAU employees and 300 associates at a 24 /7 manufacturing site.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Avionte, and Kronos
- Previous experience with internal finance/ payroll training
- Experience with customer computers i.e. warehouse management systems
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent customer/client focus
- Strong problem solving/analysis skills
- Payroll - Perform Kronos functions to include:
- Weekly payroll processing
- Daily Timecard validation
- Career Hours tracking
- Attendance Reporting
- Vacation and Holiday Eligibility
- Fulltime employee bi-weekly payroll processing
- Run payroll reports
- Process invoice data for MAU Finance
- Verify billing details
- Client ID etc.
- Verify billing details
- Create reports including Personnel Reports, Overtime Reports, Pay No Bill Reports, and other reports as required
- Other duties as assigned by the Site Manager
- Administrative Duties include:
- Attendance Warning processing
- Uniform program
- Unemployment Claims processing
- New Hire orientation accountabilities
- Maintain accurate associate roster
- Revise weekly OT coverage schedules
- Maintain Site Office Supplies
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Payroll Administrative Clerk job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce SolutionsMAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.