MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Office Coordinator provides a variety of advanced administrative support to the on-site management team.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate Degree, BA, BS (preferred)
- 3+ years of related administrative procedures in a manufacturing, human resources, or occupational medicine environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Knowledge of organizational processes (budget, headcount)
- Using and/or knowledge and familiarity with a variety of office equipment (e.g. PC, Printers, Plotters, Video conference, etc.
- Advance Excel skills including formulas, graphs, etc. (preferred)
- PowerPoint presentation development for business applications (preferred)
- Perform and coordinate administrative tasks (word processing, document preparation/management and file maintenance required) related to the daily activities for the office
- Coordinate preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes and action items for meetings
- Assist with department budget, training records, travel arrangements, expense reports, office supplies and record retention
- Coordinate quarterly reviews with client
- Maintain time administration for management
- Handle special projects related to MAU business
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, meeting documentations, and video conference for members of the department
- Support management to maintain target achievement and task completion as assigned.
- Handle confidential information and material
- Monitor and communicate to managers deviations on Budget Variance reports, forecasting reports, and SAP activities for the office
- Perform other duties as assigned by site manager
- Coordinate and Escort client and customer site visits
- Schedule interviews, as required
- Order and maintain all supplies for the office
- Maintain employee files
- Answer incoming phone calls and take messages
- Identify and eliminate waste in processes
- Assist and direct associates to appropriate onsite personnel
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Office Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply