Expand your professional portfolio as a Mechanical Engineer with our client in Greenville, SC. As the Mechanical Engineer, you will establish internal processes that safely ensures the production of high-quality products that meet compliance and project requirements. You will drive continuous improvement across the product lines by owning project timelines, improving product quality and resolving technical/process issues. You will also lead and effectively interface with manufacturing and other support teams to complete projects to meet EHS, production, quality, and cost savings goals within schedule and budget. This is a contract position.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Or a high school diploma / GED with 4+ years of experience in Manufacturing
- 3+ additional years of experience in Production Process and Equipment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Machining experience (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space
- Lead priorities to maintain equipment reliability, process rigor, and programming as needed
- Manage projects and continuous improvement efforts in accordance with plant metrics
- Lead and drive qualifications as needed
- Ensure all engineering designs and technical data meet customer CTQs and compliance requirements
- Drive a robust training program for manufacturing processes
- Maintain and improve process documentation and enforce in assigned area to ensure consistent quality
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve 5S methodology in assigned areas; drive culture change
- Support NPI/Repair through providing technical support around processes, quality and programs
- Provide advanced quality engineering of new product introduction involving new processes or advanced automated equipment
- Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Mentor others in area of expertise
- Develop new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
- Communicate across the function in area of expertise
- Other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce SolutionsMAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.