Machine Operator - PAY INCREASE
MAU Workforce Solutions Tuxedo, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
Machine Operator - PAY INCREASE
Make up to $16.00 per hour as a Machine Operator! MAU at Kimberly-Clark is immediately hiring Machine Operators in Hendersonville, NC. Join the MAU team at Kimberly-Clark in the Berkeley plant today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world!
What We Offer:
- Newly increased pay rates:
- Day Shift: $15.25 per hour
- Night Shift: $16.00 per hour
- Safety Programs – up to $200 a month
- Weekly Paycheck
- Paid vacation
- Paid training
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Smoke-free work environment
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Career path progression: Machine Operator – Trucker – Shipping Coordinator – Crew Leader
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred, not required)
- 6 months of relevant manufacturing work history
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Must be able to work 7 PM - 7 AM or 7 AM -7 PM on a 2-2-3 schedule
- Ability to stand, lift, twist and bend
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Perform to established measurement performance goals assigned through KPI’s
- Interact professionally and in a courteous manner with all truck drivers and other personnel
- Address all issues in a timely manner and to satisfaction
- Represent Vendor in a professional, reliable and integrity-based manner at all times
- Identify and improve upon opportunities to increase the efficiencies and productivity of operations
- Respond to machine upsets in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure that all documentation is complete and accurate
- Prepare oncoming shifts for success
- Lead and/or assist KC associates with basic Preventative Maintenance measures as well as other areas of need on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Perform other manufacturing duties as assigned
MAU at Kimberly-Clark Hiring Process in Hendersonville, NC
- Apply for the Machine Operator Position.
- An MAU Recruiter will get in touch with you in the next two business hours to have your interview.
- If qualified, we will run a background check and a drug test.
- Start working within 2 days of your application.
Bonus – Share this job! For every person that you refer gets hired, and works 160 hours, you can make $250 per person!
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Machine Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.
MAU Workforce Solutions
At MAU Workforce Solutions, we staff excellent, effective people for our client partners so we can succeed together. Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia, since 1973, MAU is a family-owned minority company making lives better for applicants, clients and employees through innovative workforce solutions