Line Side Planning Analyst
Expand your professional portfolio as a Line Side Planning Analyst with MAU in Greer, SC. As part of Line Side Planning Analyst, you will plan, coordinate and manage logistics planning activities for line side area and interfaces especially for the plant. You will ensure that line side planning fits to entire material flow process inside the plant as well as the processes. You will ensure proper implementation of processes and equipment during launch phase till reach of peak volume (3 month after SOP).
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long-term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- Must be able to work B Shift (7:30p-4:10a)
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Or the equivalent of 4 years of related professional experience
- 2+ years of logistics and/or warehouse experience
1+ years of line supply experience
- 1+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
SAP experience (required)
- 1+ years of experience using layout drawing systems (Visio or Micro Station)
- Must be able to work with irritant chemicals, gases, etc.
- Advanced German language skills, both oral and written (preferred)
- Must be able to work B shift
- Develop strategic line side planning concepts and ensures proper planning and implementation
- Plan and implement new line side processes based on VPS principles
- Communicate and agree planning status in the project and with line side planning teams
- Ensure that line side processes, layouts and equipment are supporting an overall planning optimum for the entire logistics processes inside the assembly plant from dock door to the line
- Use and develop line side planning standards for specific situation in the new assembly plant and ensures adherences over all line side planning areas
- Optimize current line side planning approach based on VPS measures (supermarkets, car sets, balance of kitting, sequencing and splitting of parts at line side or warehouse)
- Analyze costs (TM and handling costs) and calculates business cases as decision preparation for the management in order to select the most efficient process
- Drive process improvements for optimized line side and overall logistics process as a part of the line side, material flow and structure planning team
- Perform other duties as assigned by operations supervisor
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce SolutionsMAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.