MAU Workforce Solutions Kaysville, UT
- Expired: August 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part-Time Production Line Technician
Make $14.25 per hour with newly increased pay rates! MAU at Kimberly-Clark is immediately hiring Part-Time Production Line Technician. In addition $14.25 per hour,Part-Time Production Line Techniciancan also enjoy a $200 attendance bonus per quarter- thats an extra $800 a year. Join the MAU at Kimberly-Clark team today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world!
What We Offer:
- Work 2 days a week. Mon-Tues/Wed-Thurs/Thurs-Fri.
- Days or nights, you pick which days and what shift will work for you
- Starting pay of $14.25 per hour
- $200 Attendance Bonus per Quarter
- Opportunity toearn $800 per year
- 4 paid 30 minute breaks
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Great work environment
- Career path progression: Production Worker Trucker Crew Leader
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability To stand up to 12 hours
- Must be to climb stairs, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, stretch, reach, kneel, squat and grasp objects for long periods of time
- Ability to adjust body movements to keep pace with speed changes of moving boxes/cases and general labor
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. by yourself
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
What Youll Do As A Production Line Technician:
- Hand pick and stack finished product
- Properly label and count finished inventory
- Sort damaged case goods and re-pack materials to meet quality standards
- Supply required WIP material to support department-specific packaging
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
- Perform additional general labor task as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know its not just about your job its about your life, your family, and your future.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of peoples most essential needs, Kimberly-Clarks employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of whats essential to them. Were hiring to fill General Laborer positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Line Technician position.
MAU Workforce Solutions
ManufacturingView all jobs at MAU Workforce Solutions