MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Employment Specialist/ARL role is to screen all candidates to work order specifications and schedule candidates for assessments and orientations, to interact with and support the MAU personnel assigned to the customer site, and to ensure that customer key performance indicators are achieved. Specifically, to manage HR functions with a focus on payroll and attendance tracking.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of human resources/employee relations experience
- HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) (preferred)
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Use staffing software to search and pre-screen applicants for a variety of clients to check eligibility for hire
- Develop schedule for interviews each day, including notations of time, name, etc.
- Enforce MAU guidelines and policies on a day to day basis, which can include interactions with applicants verbally explaining their eligibility for an interview
- Conduct research on applicants that have worked with a client before and maintain records.
- Use staffing software to document and track each interview result
- Conduct behavioral based interviews in a timely manner
- Administer assessments to evaluate applicant’s skill level and review results with Staffing Specialist
- Return phone calls on a regular basis answering applicant questions
- Be knowledgeable of job descriptions, requirements, and client needs
- Communicate frequently with team members regarding results, issues, etc.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation for each employee, including such information as absences, tardiness, or performance issues, investigations, reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations
- Audit time records
- Use sound judgment to evaluate risks and seek advice when appropriate
- Identify issues and assess problems using a logical problem-solving approach
- Plan ahead for activities related to customer service
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
- Demonstrate ability to articulate policies, their applications, and the importance of adherence
- Facilitate daily team meetings
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Employment Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce SolutionsMAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.