Director of Horticulture
Expand your professional portfolio as a Director of Horticulture in Franklin, MA. As the Director of Horticulture, you will design and manage all genetic portfolios, develop innovative cultivation processes and procedures, and research advancements in horticulture.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with employees at all levels
- Deep familiarity with, and commitment to, continuous improvement in all aspects
- Ideally experienced in highly regulated industries where compliance is critical
- Thorough knowledge and experience in all aspects of cannabis cultivation
- Ability to apply comprehensive methods across a broad range of site variability
- Collaborate with enterprise team for all aspects of cultivation advancement
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry leaders in genetics and breeding programs
- Establish and maintain genetic standards for varying market needs and requirements
- Utilize key data metrics and analytics to enhance individual cultivar potential
- Maintain and update environmental control and fertigation strategies
- Assist with development of new equipment, changes to facilities, automation, and productivity programs
- Work closely with site development teams on implementation of new initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing and branding teams to provide insight into genetic portfolios
- Collaborate with sales and supply chain for proper strain diversity
- Maintain effective relationships with regulatory, compliance, testing and other third parties
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce SolutionsMAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.