Expand your professional portfolio as a Buyer with Prisma in Greenville, SC. As the Buyer, you will be responsible for the procurement of a wide variety of stock and non-stock products, services and equipment at the most favorable terms for the organization. You will also be responsible for placement of purchase orders will be with either an approved supplier and/or in compliance with the group purchasing organization (GPO) contracts.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree; OR Associate's Degree and 5+ years of purchasing and/or materials experience; OR high school diploma and 7+ years of purchasing and/or materials experience
- 2 years of experience
- Purchasing or Material experience (preferred)
- Analyze seasonal trends, statistical data and coordinates with vendors to meet customer demand
- Review catalogs and other sources/materials to obtain information on items for purchase
- Review requests for medical equipment, furnishings, supplies and/or building materials to verify that requisitions meet purchasing policies and internal customer expectations
- Purchase goods, services and subcontractor services, to include medical equipment/supplies, furniture, and construction materials for construction/renovation projects
- Verify accuracy of Purchase Order information (i.e. pricing, delivery date, location, order confirmation)
- Track, expedite, and coordinate deliveries
- Track expenditures for projects and other major requirements
- Collaborate with Materials Management, Accounts Payable, internal customers, and suppliers to ensure the timely resolution of issues related to purchase orders, product availability, receiving, and invoice discrepancies
- Develop and submit reports as required within specified timeframes
- Use computer related systems and software in the performance of job function to include but is not limited to: purchase orders, invoices and reports
- Obtain quotes and sourcing information for customers when assistance is requested
- Other duties/projects as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions