CDL Class A Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Possibility for Class B and C driving opportunities as well.
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Experience transporting and handling freight
- Minimum of 2 years of current truck driving experience
- Valid California Class A License and Current Medical Card
- Current 10 Year DMV printout (2 or less points)
- Ability to pass Security Threat Assessment (TSA) background check
- HAZMAT and TWIC preferred, but not necessary (ability to acquire within 90 days)
- Route delivery experience preferred
- Familiar with Los Angeles County
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions in English
- Basic mathematical skills
- Exceptional listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Minimum of 23 years of age (Insurance eligibility purposes)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Drives tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work Weekends if needed
- Drives set of trailers from starting point to destination and back.
- Load & Unloads product as needed
- Fills in for other route delivery drivers as assigned.
- Picks up, verify and secures backhauls.
- Docking trailers for pre-load for next shift.
Applicants with TWIC, HAZMAT, or DBIDS endorsement will receive higher pay per endorsement.
IF you acquire endorsements within 90 days of employment, you will be reimbursed and receive a raise with each endorsement.
Compensation: $25.00 an hour
Benefits: Offered, Health, Visions, Dental, AFLAC, Retirement, Life
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Truck Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class A CDL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hazmat endorsement or TWIC (Preferred)
- One location
- On the road
- Bi weekly
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
MAT PARCEL EXPRESS, INC.Why Work Here?
Join our family owned and operated small business! A lot of room for growth!
MAT Express Bonded Carrier is a transportation specialist providing full-service cross border inbond customs, domestic and international shipping freight solutions. Headquartered in San Diego with additional secure facilities in Otay Mesa, Imperial Valley and Los Angeles.
12833 Chadron Ave HawthorneLos Angeles, CA
Transportation and Storage