This position coordinates the sales paperwork, rental check-in/check-out and service repair orders ensuring all documents are completed accurately and timely.
1. Completing bus number requests for units coming into inventory. This will require making sure we have proper documentation from the vendor to assure timely payment.
2. Processing check-in sheets once unit arrives on lot (updating information in ADP).
3. Completing bus packet.
4. Apply for clean titles when needed.
5. Create new deals in ADP and notify sales team. This includes adding trade-ins.
6. Prepare invoice for customer or finance company for payment of deal.
7. Completing sales paperwork and ensuring it is properly signed by Master’s and the customer. This will include reviewing the deal recap sheet from salesman prior to closing the deal.
8. Processing warranty registrations when required.
9. Re-assign title/MSO to customer after sale.
10. Assist other locations with sales paperwork as needed.
11. Filing as needed.
12. Assist rental department in check-in/check-out of rental units. Determine if any service work is required.
13. Create repair orders for service.
14. Close repair orders once work is completed.
15. Assist in answering phones and any service questions customer may have on when unit will be completed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Required Education and Experience
1. Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
2. Proficiency in collaboration of duties.
3. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
4. Attention to detail.
5. Friendly and professional demeanor.