Paint Masker / Demasker
MASS Precision Inc. is a global manufacturer with over 30 years of experience excelling in the custom contract manufacturer of electronic chassis, frames, fabrications, and turn-key electromechanical assemblies built to customer specifications.
MASS manufactures medical devices and military electronics for some of the largest companies in Silicon Valley. We are constantly improving our operations and looking for new ways to meet our Customer's needs through continuous improvement.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Tuition, and discounts on public transportation.
We are seeking individuals with experience applying and removing masking tapes on custom built metal products. Applicant must be able to interpret drawing notes related to paint processes, in order to create paint free zones per customer's requirements. Additionally, applicant must be able to remove tapes and inspect products, through interpretation of blue prints and cosmetic specifications. A limited familiarity of both liquid and powder coatings is required.
- Meet production schedules for delivery requirements
- Completes all assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to interpret drawing notes related to paint processes in order to create paint free zones per customer's requirements.
- Ability to remove tapes and inspect products, through interpretation of blue prints and cosmetic specifications.
- Limited familiarity of both liquid and powder coatings required.
- Ability to work with hands for an 8 hour shift
- Can safely lift 35 pounds and stand/sit for up to 8 hours
- Able to work overtime and day/swing shift as needed
Education & Training/Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No prior training needed We provide extensive on the job training!
Hours/Shift & Location
San Jose & Fremont, CA
First Shift: 5am 1:30pm M-F
Second Shift: 1:30pm 10pm M-F
Please visit https://massprecision.isolvedhire.com/jobs/ for more information or to submit your resume.
MASS Precision, IncFremont, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.