- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employment opportunity for Urologist at Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, GA. There is high community need for urology with full support of the hospital.
- Board eligible / board certified in urology
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited urology residency program
- Robotic capabilities
- New grads accepted!!
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Fairview Park Hospital:
- 192-bed, acute care, level III trauma center
- Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah
- Offering comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people
- Our mission is quite simply “… to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care”
- Employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town and multiple activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to big city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah in just about 90 minutes. The cost of living is highly affordable and Dublin boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events.
HealthcareView all jobs at MASC Medical
Get fresh Urologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.