MASC Medical Branson, MO
- Expired: November 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION SUMMARY for Clinical Psychologist:
Under the direct supervision of CEO, has responsibility for providing psychotherapy services for patients enrolled in program in accord with professional and administrative standard. Position provides psychological service, initial consultations, crisis intervention, and case management. Provides a variety of services to patient populations including people with developmental and behavioral disabilities.
Compensation and Benefits for Clinical Psychologist:
· Salary: 80K – 100K (negotiable)
· Full Benefits – Health, CME, 3-week PTO
· Continued: 403B with 4% matching, disability and loan repayment
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Clinical Psychologist:
- Assess the needs, abilities or behavior. Offer therapy and treatments for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, addiction, social and interpersonal problems and challenging behavior. Provide consultation to other professionals, encouraging a psychological approach in their work.
- Coordinate meetings with clinical professionals to address emotional well-being, stress, trauma and other related topics as well as deliver educational sessions to groups on various topics.
- Maintain appropriate documentation including preparing written reports and progress notes.
- Participate in treatment team meetings.
- Assist with the development of program material.
- Follow all office policy/procedure.
Required Qualifications for Clinical Psychologist
Ph.D. in psychology and current state licensure required.
Preferred Qualifications for Clinical Psychologist
- 1 year of experience in a medical setting.
- Maintains required skill and competencies and participates in educational programs and staff meetings.
- Enhanced knowledge and keeps skills up to date.
- Participates in quality improvement activities, to ensure appropriate clinical outcome.
- Ability to work independently seeking out resources and work collaboratively.
- Good written and oral communication skills including grammar, punctuation and style.