Primary Care Physician
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician w/ sports medicine background to join our team in Orlando, FL. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and available to work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. This is an employed, outpatient full-time position.
Benefits for the Primary Care Physician
· Competitive compensation based on experience w/ productivity incentive
· Fully funded Healthcare with dependents
· Fully funded malpractice
· CME, 401K match
· Full office support staff including MA’s & ARPN’s
· Seeing 25 - 30 patients per day
· No call
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
· Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
· Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
· Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
· Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
· Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
· Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician
· Active Florida Medical License
· Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
· Board Certified or Board Eligible in Primary care or Sports Medicine
· Managed care experience a plus