Do you want to earn $100,000+ working for a company with an incredible sales culture and has been in business for 45 years? How about being a part of a team that values independence AND teamwork? Do you have a passion for working with seniors, retirees, and frequent travelers? We are currently seeking motivated individuals with a background in outside sales to sell our membership programs to this demographic and more. You will work from home/virtual office, traveling to various locations of your choosing within the state. Your goal will be to enroll and retain members into our membership programs.
Medical Air Services Association (MASA) MTS, the premier provider of pre-paid, emergency medical transportation solutions for 45 years, seeks an exceptional individual to join their sales division as we expand into the state.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should be a highly motivated and seasoned sales professional with management experience developing and leading a sales team made up of 1099 independent sales representatives.
· Recruit, develop and train a new sales team of 1099 independent sales agents for the state
· Provide overall Sales Strategy, Coaching, and Development of the new sales team
· Provide continuous feedback regarding individual and sales team progress
· Conduct sales seminars provided by the company as well as self-generate new leads and sales
· Coach on best practices for Professional Selling Skills, Effective Supervision and Compliance
· College Degree or equivalent preferred
· 4+ years’ experience and skills in leading and managing 1099 sales teams
· Previous and successful sales, leadership and management experience
· Solid health insurance industry knowledge, preferably Medicare
· Strong sales management experience and analytical skills
· Proven presentation skills in group or seminar setting
· Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills with both individuals and groups
· Up to 80% local travel required – ROAD WARRIOR
· Insurance license NOT REQUIRED
· Must be authorized to work in the United States without time restrictions
This exciting career opportunity will not last long so send your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary plus commission
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
Start date: Immediately
Education Preferred: Bachelor's
Experience Preferred: Health Insurance, particularly Medicare