MAS Management Services Grass Valley, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
At Mas Wireless, we strive to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all time. We respond to customer’s inquiries immediately by communicating through various channels, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints. We pride ourselves in our fast paced and fun environment. We are always learning, growing and taking risks.
Sales Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and taking care of customer needs.
- Prepares product by collecting customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Education, Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required with one or more years of equal experience
- Willingness to work PT 8-32 hours or 33-40 hours FT per week including weekends and holidays, no overtime unless pre-approved by Ops Manager.
- Willingness to work additional shifts, if necessary.
- Product knowledge
- Personable, motivated, excellent communication skills, professionalism, problem solving, Resolving conflict
- Phone skills, basic computer skills
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
I have read and understand the job responsibilities that are asked of me. I do have the ability to complete them.
MAS Management Services
AddressGrass Valley, CA
BusinessView all jobs at MAS Management Services