Central and Western Massachusetts Bridge Superintendent
- Posted: over a month ago
The Central and Western Massachusetts Bridge Superintendent will lead crew members to accomplish heavy construction projects across Central and Western Massachusetts. The position is responsible for field planning and the management process for the duration of the construction project. Possesses the ability to ensure work is well planned, executed, and completed with exceptional quality while working safely and delivering projects on time and under budget. This role ensures the smooth progress of the project and represents the company in a professional manner.
- Develop overall project schedule with Project Manager
- Create 90 day and 3 weeks schedules and manage deadlines
- Quality control – communicate with Foreman and Crew, understand the specifications and tolerances
- Lead foremen and crew in daily execution of planned work focusing on safe productivity to meet scheduling requirements
- Coordinate with Foreman for Daily Schedule
- Operations planning – coordinate with Project Manager and Project Engineer
- Provide training to foremen and craft workers to provide advancement opportunities
- Scheduling and coordinating subcontractors
- Coordination and communication with owners
- Cost tracking in cooperation with Project Engineer (time sheets, quantities)
- Ordering equipment, materials, etc.
- Provide Job Hazard Analysis prior to new work activities and review with the crew
- Minimum of 5 years of Bridge/Heavy Highway experience in a supervisory role
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be willing to work safely and lead by example
- OSHA 10 certified
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize to meet project deadlines.
Woman, Minorities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
MAS Building & Bridge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MAS Building & Bridge, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MAS Building & Bridge, Inc
ConstructionView all jobs at MAS Building & Bridge, Inc