At MAS Advertising our mission is to empower people to build a legacy of significant change in their lives and the lives of others. We live by this statement everyday and always strive to improve ourselves personally and professionally. We believe that when we work with purpose, both our customers and our clients reap the benefits.
Our Sales and Marketing representatives will be responsible for developing promotional marketing strategies, providing excellent customer service, and driving sales in a retail venue helping us to reach and exceed company goals. We currently represent Fortune 500 companies in a retail environment promoting consumer electronic products and services to store members.
This is a great entry-level position for recent grads or students looking to gain experience in business, sales, advertising and marketing. We welcome all levels of experience, but require a student mentality.
Responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Associates:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for our store members in retail locations
- Identify and manage customers needs and demands
- Drive sales of our clients' products and services in a retail location
- Set challenging sales goals and meet them weekly
- Develop innovative promotional marketing strategies
- Confer with customers in person to explain products and services
- Maintain records of transactions and process customer orders
- Manage customer accounts and confidential information
- Keep track of customer interactions, inquiries, and comments with details of any actions taken
- Promote products and services that are the best options for store members
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Receive training in direct marketing and sales techniques
- Upsell products and services when appropriate and a good fit for the customers needs
- Attend team meetings and trainings to continuously improve yourself professionally and personally
- Contribute to the family oriented company culture with a positive and humble attitude
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to commute to San Jose, CA
Benefits of the Position:
- Weekly Pay ($600-$1,000/wk)
- Eligibility for Bonuses
- Family oriented environment
- Promotions based on individual performance
- Continuous personal and professional growth
- Travel opportunities
- Team Nights!
The Next Step:
If this opportunity sounds like it would be a good fit for you, we would love to meet you! We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. You can expect to hear from a member of our talent management team within a few business days. Until then, feel free to check out our website and social pages!