MAS Advertising has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level Customer Service and Sales Representative. We are a rapidly growing Advertising company in San Jose, CA that specializes in sales and interactive marketing. We represent several Fortune 100 companies, providing in-store marketing campaigns in which we drive sales and generate revenue for our clients. As in-store Sales and Customer Service representatives, you will directly engage with store members to promote our clients services related to technology and entertainment.
Responsibilities Of The Customer Service and Sales Representative:
- Interact directly with customers, provide advice on products and services offered, and assist customers in making product choices tailored to their individual needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales team to develop effective marketing and promotional strategies
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on wide selection of client products along with features and benefits associated with each product.
- Drive sales of the products and services offered by our clients
- Provide customers with timely service and help them to make informed decisions
- Maintain excellent follow-up with customers on requests, concerns, or questions.
- Participate in and take notes at all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain products based on customer needs and desires,
- Upsell with additional merchandise when appropriate
MAS Advertising is not only looking to hire in-store sales representatives, we are looking to build future partners and leaders. We provide focused, hands-on training for all representatives to teach all aspects of business management and operations related to marketing campaigns, customer acquisition, client relations, and brand management. The successful representatives will be promoted into trainer and management positions within 6-9 months time.
- Weekly Pay ($600-$1,000/wk)
- Eligibility for bonuses and incentives
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Nights!!
- Ongoing Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company, but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
Mas Advertising is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.