At MAS Advertising Inc., we pride ourselves in our family-oriented environment and commitment to integrity in business. We partner with multiple Fortune 500 companies who trust us to represent their brand with energy and professionalism. We are looking for a competitive individual to join our team as a Sales Management Trainee. The successful candidate must have a positive and enthusiastic demeanor, a competitive spirit and work well in a fast-paced environment. This position involves direct interaction with customers in our retail locations.
As an Entry-Level Sales Management Trainee, you will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. We treat our management trainees as future partners. We know you will be more effective when you are equipped with the right training and knowledge. We take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to us.
The Management Trainee will demonstrate success in every aspect of the business, including customer service, sales and account management. Responsibilities are broken down below:
Customer Service and Sales Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Welcome customers and identify their needs
- Confer with customers in person to explain products and services
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Maintain records of transactions and process customer orders
- Keep track of customer interactions, inquiries, and comments with details of any actions taken
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Drive sales of clients' product and services
- Meet and exceed personal sales goals
Management Trainee Responsibilities
- Develop innovative marketing strategies
- Engage in recruitment efforts
- Provide training to new reps in sales and direct marketing strategies
- Cross-train into every area of the business
- Conduct interviews with applicants
- Onboard new employees
- Manage both individual and team responsibilities
- Manage territories and new teams as our company continues to expand into new industries
Why is our company so awesome to work for?
- Advancement from entry level into Management and Business Operations
- Comprehensive Ongoing Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay ($600-$1,000/wkly)
- Eligibility for Bonuses and Incentives
- Full-time, stable hours
- Fun Team Nights
The Next Step
If this position matches what you are looking for and you believe you would be a good fit with our company culture, then we would love to hear from you! If we feel you are a good fit, a member of our talent management team will reach out to you within 48 hours. We are excited at the prospect of you joining our team!