MAS Advertising has an exciting opportunity for a Fall 2019 Retail Marketing Internship!
We are a rapidly growing company in San Jose, CA focused on interactive marketing strategy. Our company is built from leaders who are transforming the marketing and advertising industry. We represent several Fortune 500 clients inside of major retail venues and work on their behalf to raise awareness around their brands, generate revenue and drive sales of their products and services.
As a Customer Service and Sales Representative you will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in our company. We know that trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. You will have the opportunity to participate in a guidance proven mentor program. The Customer Service and Sales Representative can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities Of The Fall Retail Marketing Intern:
- Interact directly with customers, provide advice on products and services offered, and assist customers in making product choices tailored to their individual needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales team to develop effective marketing and promotional strategies
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on wide selection of client products along with features and benefits associated with each product.
- Drive sales of the products and services offered by our clients
- Provide customers with timely service and help them to make informed decisions
- Maintain excellent follow-up with customers on requests, concerns, or questions.
- Participate in and take notes at all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain products based on customer needs and desires,
- Upsell with additional necessary merchandise
Does the following describe you?
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for growth and success
- Able to work in a team environment and individually
- Loves to interact with people on a daily basis
- Able to commute to San Jose, CA
- Prior experience in sales, marketing and customer service
- Ability to work 25-40 hours/week
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in public speaking or presenting information
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Weekly Pay ($600-$1,000/wk)
- Eligibility for bonuses and incentives
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Nights!!
- Ongoing Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
The Next Step:
If this job sounds like something you would thrive in and the above characteristics describe you, then we definitely want to hear from you! MAS Advertising is looking to hire as soon as possible, so if we feel you are a good fit with our company a member of our talent management team will call you within a few business days. We're excited at the prospect of you joining our team!