We are looking to fill entry-level Sales and Customer Service positions in our retail locations. Our firm provides exceptional customer service while continuing to grow and develop new markets for our prestigious clientele. We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and challenge.
The Customer Service Sales Representative will be the first point of contact for our customers, so your primary focus is to identify and address the needs of our customers and help them find the most fitting product or service to meet their needs. Making genuine connections, building good rapport and speaking articulately are essential to success in this role.
Entry Level Customer Service Sales Representatives who work hard and show leadership ability will be considered for trainer and management roles.
- Assist in the continuous growth and development of our company
- Provide exceptional customer service to our store members inside of major retail venues
- Expertly managing the needs of customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Drive sales of goods or services to prospective customers in retail locations
- Communication of products and services should be succinct and articulate
- Attend team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Maintain a positive and cheerful demeanor with customers always
Qualifications for Success in this Role:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-motivated person who takes initiative
- Competitive Mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- Leadership ability
- Able to commute in San Jose, CA
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales and Promotional Marketing desired
- Weekly paydays ($600-$1,000 wkly)
- Eligibility for Bonuses
- Family-Oriented Environment
- Friendly Competition
- Ongoing Training
- Advancement in the Company
The Next Step:
If this job sounds like something you would thrive in and the above characteristics describe you, then we definitely want to hear from you! MAS Advertising is looking to hire as soon as possible, so if we feel you are a good fit with our company a member of our talent management team will call you within 48 hours. We're excited at the prospect of you joining our team!