Hiring Customer Service Sales Representative - Full-Time & Part-Time positions!
We are a fast-growing marketing company that wants to hire an eager, ambitious Customer Service Sales Rep with exceptional sales talent and the skills to help keep the company growing and moving on track! Problem solvers with a positive attitude and a desire to learn must apply!
Train for your professional customer service career in an entrepreneurial environment backed with a tradition of success. Our team approach engages you in all aspects of our business -- sales, customer service, and management. In this entry-level position, we are seeking a dynamic early career professional in search of an access point to a management career in the sales, marketing and/or consulting industries.
The Customer Service Sales Representative will work with a group of seasoned sales and marketing professionals. You will be representing and promoting our clients' brand while finalizing sales using our direct marketing tactics.
The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Successful Customer Service Sales Representative will be considered for advancement to higher-level management positions within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Generate new sales while working in a retail-based environment
- Communicate one-on-one in with potential customers, maintaining a cheerful, helpful attitude
- Provide daily accurate reports to the sales organization and executive management team
- Create innovative promotional and direct marketing strategies
- Provide exceptional customer service to our store members
- Continuously learn new sales and marketing strategies in a team-oriented environment
- 1-2 years of relevant customer service experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead by example
- Experience in structuring deals and negotiation tactics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in tandem with our executive team and execute on time
- Organized and excellent at time management
Benefits & Perks
The management team offers an environment where our customer service associate's ideas are not only heard but implemented.
• Hourly based on previous work experience PLUS commission
• Full paid one-on-one training
• Weekly Pay
• Cross-training into marketing / sales / management
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated customer service individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
MAS Advertising is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.