MAS Advertising has an exciting opening for an in-store Customer Service and Sales Representative to provide exceptional customer service to consumers in a retail location. We are a rapidly growing marketing and sales firm in San Jose, CA. Our firm is an innovative company that is transforming the promotional marketing and sales of the consumer electronics industry. We represent several Fortune 500 companies and work on their behalf to promote their brands.
As a Customer Service and Sales Associate you will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in our company. We know that trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. You will have the opportunity to participate in a guidance proven mentor program. The right Customer Service and Sales Associate can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities Of the Customer Service and Sales Associate:
- Interact directly with customers, provide advice on products and services offered, and assist customers in making product choices tailored to their individual needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales team to develop effective marketing and promotional strategies
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on wide selection of client products along with features and benefits associated with each product.
- Drive sales of the products and services offered by our clients
- Provide customers with timely service and help them to make informed decisions
- Maintain excellent follow-up with customers on requests, concerns, or questions.
- Participate in and take notes at all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
Does the following describe you?
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for growth and success
- Competitive mindset
- Able to work in a team environment and individually
- Weekly Pay ($600-$1,000/wk)
- Eligibility for bonuses and incentives
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Nights!!
- Ongoing Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company, but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
Mas Advertising is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.