District Sales Manager, United
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team, provides leadership and coaching towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage & own all crucial sales team activities to result in increased sales, gross profit, market share and visibility
- Set the team strategy and vision to achieve the divisional objectives
- Coordinate, prioritize and execute sales activities for the team
- Coach each individual sales rep to identify their opportunity to improve their professional skill set
- Deliver and communicate business strategy solutions to key accounts
- Create and maintain positive team culture
- Develop, study, train and communicate industry trends, data and business solutions
- Entertain customers, suppliers and winery personnel
- Work with the sales reps in the market, hold 1 on 1 and team meetings regularly
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a high achiever
- Ability to continually expand knowledge on complex brands and selling strategies
- Strong understanding of consumer and brand marketing
- Demonstrated strong sales performance abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Exceptional ability to build relationships with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and be accountable for results
- Ability to travel and work nontraditional hours
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or equivalent work experience/training/education preferred
- Five to seven years’ direct sales experience
- Candidate must possess valid Massachusetts driver’s license and registration
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
MARTIGNETTI COMPANIES LLC
500 John Hancock RdTaunton, MA
BusinessView all jobs at MARTIGNETTI COMPANIES LLC
Get fresh District Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.